Our new CampCard is HERE!! The CampCard Sale is designed to help Scouts earn their way to summer camp, day camp, Philmont, the National Scout Jamboree or any BSA high adventure base. The Camp Card is a discount card that entitles the user to several discounts at local businesses and this year, businesses throughout North America. Units participating in this program earn 50% commission ($5.00) for each $10.00 Camp Card that is sold. The remainder of the funds will benefit the camping programs of the Suwannee River Area Council, BSA and pay for the production costs of the cards.
This includes purchasing camping equipment such as tents, backpacks, and sleeping bags! Units participating in this program will earn 50% commission ($5.00) for each $10 Camp Card they sell!
How does the new Camp Card Fundraiser Work?
- All Campcards will sell for $10.00. Units will keep $5.00 and turn in the remaining $5.00 to the Council.
- A minimum of 50 cards can be checked out. Unit can return any unused/damaged cards. In order to receive additional campcards, you MUST pay for the previous campcards ($5.00 per card)
- Each card has 3 one-time use tear off discounts to: Bucca di Beppo, Bass Pro Shops and Family Dollar.
- Each card has a unique access code for you to log in on a computer. CampCard holders will type in any zip code and discount offers in that zip code will populate.
- Each access code will allow CampCard holders to print 10 premium offers and an unlimited number of multi-use offers.
- Printable coupon options range from Dining, Shopping, Travel, Movies, Online Deals and Services.
- Examples of over 400,000 offers range from Family Dollar, New York and Company, Sonic, Applebee’s, Hotels, Flights, Golf, Skating, Museum and so much more!
The sale begins February 6, 2016 and ends May 9, 2016 to earn money for our Scouts to attend a camp of their choice! Sign up today!!
Click here for the 2016 CampCard Guidebook
February 6 SALE BEGINS
May 9 SALE ENDS ( Settlement Day)
May 10 Commission reduced to 30% for units.