Welcome to the Thunderbird District Training Page
I am Janet Norwillo and I am your Training Chair for the district. You can reach me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 772-285-8441 to discuss any training related question, needs or to volunteer for our Training Team.
Below are the dates for our upcoming training opportunities in the district and some details about each. As always, the Suwannee River Area Council is one big happy family, so anyone in the council is welcome. if you do not have time to come to an in-person training session, I encourage you to visit http://my.scouting.org and take the training that you need online. The most important thing is that you receive training to make the scouting experience as rewarding as possible for the boys!
Thunderbird Trainings dates: Everyone is welcome!!!
Training Location: 383 Scout Hut, Whigham, GA
- Cub Scout Leader Specific Training from 8:30 – 11:30 p.m. / Cost: $5.00 (includes coffee, bagel, donuts, snacks and material)
August 27 & 28
- IOLS and SM/ASM Leader Position Specific from 8:00 Saturday until 5:35 p.m. on Sunday / Cost: $25 (includes all meals, snacks, and material)
- If coming only for SM/ASM Leader Position session / No cost. Starts Sunday at 1:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Training location: Dillon Road Presbyterian Church, 3041 Dillion Rd, Thomasville, GA 31757
- Cub Scout Leader Specific Training from 8:30 – 11:30 p.m. / Cost: $5.00
- BALOO, from 8:30 – 5:00 p.m. / Cost: $15